ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB OPENING IN SAN ANTONIO
Our office is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager. This role will be based out of our San Antonio office and will work with the firm’s external CPA and payroll company. The Accounting Manager will also have an Accounting Assistant working with them who is based in our Brownsville office. Compensation is top of the market and includes paid health insurance and vacation.
Resumes can be sent to Delisi Friday at email@example.com.
- Maintain the books and records of all firm bank accounts including operating and IOLTA
- Process the time on a bi-weekly basis for 25 employees, to submit to payroll company
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Work with external CPA by preparing all schedules necessary for their review of the firm’s financial records and for their preparation of tax matters
- Order the office supplies for 3 office locations
- Update and maintain the company equipment inventory list
Bachelor’s degree – Accounting/Finance preferred
5 years of professional experience working in a high-level accounting role
AP, AR, reconciliation, GL and financial reporting experience
Experience working with an IOLTA account preferred
Experience with Needles Case Management software highly desired
Advanced skills with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel is necessary
Previous experience with A1 Attendance System software preferred, but not required